Anatoly Khan was born in 1954 in Samarkand. In 1982 he graduated from the Leningrad Institute of Culture, Faculty of Arts, Department of Film and photography. Now he works as a photographer at the Research Institute «Prometheus».
- 1997 – personal exhibition during the «Fashion Week» at the Saint-Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex;
- 2005 – participation in the exhibition «New Images» held in the Borey Gallery;
- 2007 – participation in the international exhibition of contemporary art «Saint – Petersburg – Daegu». The Republic of Korea;
- 2010 – participation in the contest by Canon and exhibition in Saint-Petersburg Manege;
- 2012 – participation in the 2nd Biennial of contemporary Russian photography organized by the Russian Museum. Master’s works were included in the collection of contemporary photography sector.